Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Finally caught up

So I haven't blogged at all about this last week because there's not much to say, we've all been working our butts off and stressed out of our minds. This past week we had AJ's IIAT paper (10-20 pages) and presentation (12 minutes), plus our results/discussion for our DRs, plus a report for Eduardo, plus two tests yesterday and one test today. So we didn't really have time to do anything. For this week we have to hand in our final DR paper and do a 10 minute presentation to the center, and a 3 minute presentation in Spanish to the town.

We did go to a kindergarten (literally jardin de ninos) class and try to teach recycling. We thought we were doing ok and then the teacher got up and put us all to shame lol. But I think most of them got it.

We leave in a little over a week and I have mixed feelings. I have a list started of all the things I want to do when I get home, but at the same time I really don't want to leave. I also think I'm going to have major reverse culture shock. I'm expecting to get sick off all the fat and grease in American food and be overwhelmed by all the consumerism, and driving my car. I think I'm also really going to miss all the other students and staff, and chances are I won't see many of the Mexicans ever again. At the same time I can't wait for a long hot shower (you can get like 5 minutes max here) and American tv and being able to go places by myself.

In other news-new photos are up. EarthShip and updated album with camping pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I became satisfied to examine this article after looking at google, after reading I have written a piece of article about: apple nutrition label Thank you for the article and supporting me.

    ReplyDelete